Welcome to the IEEE Region 5 website. IEEE has organized into regions in order to support members and sections on a more local basis. Within Region 5 we have more than 23,000 higher grade members and over 3600 student members. They are aligned with 26 sections and over 90 student branches.
The Region provides planning and funding support as well as working to assure sections have vibrant programs to support members careers and meet the IEEE mission of Advancing Technology for Humanity. I hope your visit to the website will allow you to find ways to become more active.
As Region Director, it is my job to better serve the needs of all members in Region 5. If you have thoughts on how to do that, please share them as we look for ways to expand your engagement with IEEE.
J. Derald Morgan
Region 5 Director
- #ieeer5 #ieeesc2014 registration is now open at http://t.co/PS5vH0lnun
- #ieeer5 #ieeesc2014 registration has been pushed back to Mar 3, 2014.
- RT @IEEEDay: Save the date....IEEE Day 2014 will be held on Tuesday 7 October 2014 !!! Together we can make IEEE Day 2014... http://t.co…
- #ieeer5 has a new web presence! Check out the Region 5 category at the google community https://t.co/TdiOzFqbeU and join today!
- RT @SandTChancellor: Congratulations to our EE grad Amy Jones (@jonesamyk) one of USA Today's "New Faces of Engineering"! http://t.co/dRbe9…
- See new post about IEEE's Social Media Policy at http://t.co/vrf03jPODF #ieeer5
- RT @mizzouengineer: Don't forget #Mizzoueweek kicks off in 3 weeks! RT @mizzouengineer: Happy National #eweek2014 to all @Mizzou engineers!
- RT @LockheedMartin: For #eweek2014, our Dallas engineers demonstrate how the building blocks of #STEM lead to great careers: http://t.co/qb…
- #ieeer5 is looking for a new Regional Student Rep (RSR). See http://t.co/ldd3mEegjJ for details.
- #ieeer5 volunteers, start making your plans for #IEEESC2014 now! Share your plans or questions on the R5OC at http://t.co/lkUmDKAdwN