Welcome to the IEEE Region 5 website. IEEE has organized into regions in order to support members and sections on a more local basis. Within Region 5 we have more than 23,000 higher grade members and over 3600 student members. They are aligned with 26 sections and over 90 student branches.
The Region provides planning and funding support as well as working to assure sections have vibrant programs to support members careers and meet the IEEE mission of Advancing Technology for Humanity. I hope your visit to the website will allow you to find ways to become more active.
As Region Director, it is my job to better serve the needs of all members in Region 5. If you have thoughts on how to do that, please share them as we look for ways to expand your engagement with IEEE.
J. Derald Morgan
Region 5 Director
- In case you have not heard, #ieeer5 competition info is being posted at http://t.co/Mo3Ksiqc81 this year. Good luck!
- RT @JEsau838: @IEEEDay @IEEEorg @ieeer5 Happy IEEE Day from the Dallas Section! #IEEEDay2014 #IEEEDay
- RT @bestatselling: #IEEEDay2014 http://t.co/o1Ip8TnpM7
- Happy #IEEEDay2014 all, but especially #ieeer5!
- One of my favorite quotes: "Science is about what is, engineering is about what can be." -- Neil Armstrong (What's yours? #ieeer5)
- RT @ieeeCTX: The October CTS Analog has been posted. You can read it at http://t.co/nrrw3nDTzG
- RT @IEEEDay: The much awaited #IEEEDay2014 Event Submission Form is now live ! #Gofor5 http://t.co/gjTW8kCxNr http://t.co/vdQcFp8Wdk
- #ieeer5 hopes all the attendees made it home ok from #IEEESC2014 and had a great time in Amsterdam.
- #IEEESC2014 saved the best for last: Building Technical Societies... WOW (yes, there's hope for the future) countdown to finish.
- Look Alive! #ieeer5 member Ken Rice is addressing #IEEESC2014 on Section Vitality!