Welcome to the IEEE Region 5 website. IEEE has organized into regions in order to support members and sections on a more local basis. Within Region 5 we have more than 23,000 higher grade members and over 3600 student members. They are aligned with 26 sections and over 90 student branches.
The Region provides planning and funding support as well as working to assure sections have vibrant programs to support members careers and meet the IEEE mission of Advancing Technology for Humanity. I hope your visit to the website will allow you to find ways to become more active.
As Region Director, it is my job to better serve the needs of all members in Region 5. If you have thoughts on how to do that, please share them as we look for ways to expand your engagement with IEEE.
J. Derald Morgan
Region 5 Director
- The newsletter of the Central Texas Section of IEEE was posted on Monday http://t.co/XsBengiIuz Let #ieeer5 hear about YOUR newsletter!
- RT @IEEEUSA: IEEE-USA Pres. Jim Jefferies presents our Best Communications System Award to Louisiana champion at #futurecity2015 http://t.c…
- RT @IEEEUSA: #futurecity2015 team from North Texas is 1 of 5 finalists. Their region coordinator is IEEE member Jean M. Eason. http://t.co/…
- RT @IEEEUSA: IEEE-USA Best Communications System Award winner St. Thomas More Catholic School with their city @ #futurecity2015. http://t.c…
- @drchuck would you be interested in joining the IEEE-USA Communication Committee? email@example.com
- RT @ieeeCTX: The January 2015 issue of the CTS newsletter, The Analog has been posted. You can read it now at http://t.co/lsqPpsEQ9R
- #ieeer5 2015 annual meeting Apr 18 weekend http://t.co/FPU2TGzMmM . Fall Excom being planned for either Sep 25-27 or Oct 2-4.
- Follow #ieeer5 on your phone! No twitter account needed. Just text 'follow ieeer5' to 40404.
- RT @edXOnline: Dreaming of a new path? Courses start this week in leadership, health, math & more. Enroll: http://t.co/gpwzeniKmB http://t.…
- RT @MITOCW: MIT OpenCourseWare makes the materials used in the teaching of almost all of @MIT's subjects available on the web, free of char…